Residential Flood Insurance

Make sure you are covered properly before the next flood season

residential flood insuranceInsurance Leader provides residential flood insurance, covering losses to property (up to $250,000) caused by flooding. From structural and mechanical damage to flood debris cleanup and floor surfaces (such as tile and carpeting), a home or condominium is protected by a flood insurance policy, something that a homeowners policy does not offer.

In addition, up to $100,000 of seperate coverage can be purchased that insures most personal property, up to a specified limit, including:

  • Clothing
  • Furniture, housewares, bedding
  • Furniture, housewares, bedding
  • Decorative items, lamps and lighting fixtures
  • Books, home electronics, computers
  • Area rugs and draperies
  • Clothes washers and dryers
  • Air conditioners
  • Food freezers and the food inside them
Call now for a free quote on all your insurance needs (713) 780-3334!